Re Hf In Be Co Mg Cr Ni Cd
Rare Earth Sheets
Rare Earth Foil
Rare Earth Rod and Wire
Rare Earth Hexaboride XB6
Rare Earth Hydride
Tantalum Ribbon (Ta ribbon)
Tantalum ribbon can take hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen away from the atmosphere and is the ideal product for vacuum applications in the lighting industry. Tantalum is corrosion resistant and has good thermal conductivity, it can be used in manufacture of heating elements, vacuum tubes and other high temperature parts.
Specifications for our tantalum ribbon
Size: 0.8-2.5mm width x 0.02-0.30mm thickness x L
Width tolerance: +/-0.2mm, Thickness tolerance: +/-0.003mm)
Strong anti-oxidant properties, resistance to high temperature
Flat and smooth surface, no roll prints, bubbly, scratches, etc.
Application for tantalum belt
• Tantalum ribbon can be used in laboratory equipment.
• Can be used as a substitute for platinum.
• Can be used in manufacturing super alloys and electron-beam melting.
• Can be used in metallurgical, machinery processing, glass and ceramic industries.
• Tantalum can be used as a super alloy additive in nickel-based alloys.
• Tantalum ribbons can be used as a light source material for halogen lamp, sodium lamp, auto lamp, quartz glass lamp, etc.
Material for tantalum belt
R05200, Electron beam or vacuum-arc cast tantalum
R05400, Sintered tantalum
Precision rolled tungsten ribbon, molybdenum ribbon, and niobium ribbon
Material: Tungsten≥99.95%, Molybdenum≥99.95%, Niobium≥99.5%
Size: 2.0-12.0mm width x 0.10-0.50mm thickness x L
Width tolerance: +/-0.02mm, Thickness tolerance: +/-0.002mm)
We also supply Tantalum ribbon (Tantalum Belt, Ta ribbons), Tungsten belt, Niobium belt, Nickel belt, Zirconium Niobium tube, Molybdenum boat, Molybdenum sleeves and other parts for lighting industries. Please send your inquiry to email@example.com for tantalum ribbon and other products for lighting industries. .
Packing of tantalum ribbon
We provide tantalum products in roll and on plastic spool. Outer package will be carton or wood crate according to quantity and size of tantalum ribbon.