Re Hf In Be Co Mg Cr Ni Cd
Rare Earth Sheets
Rare Earth Foil
Rare Earth Rod and Wire
Rare Earth Hexaboride XB6
Rare Earth Hydride
Niobium Sheet & Niobium Plate
We provide niobium rolling product with thickness 0.03mm to 10mm. Rolling niobium products: sheet, plate (board), foil, strip & ribbon.
Material: R04200-1, R04210-2, 99.9% pure
Specification: As per ASTM B393
Niobium is a rare, soft, malleable, ductile, gray-white metal. It has a body-centered cubic crystalline structure and in its physical and chemical properties, it resembles tantalum. It must be placed in a protective atmosphere when processed at even moderate temperatures because it tends to react with oxygen, carbon, halogens, nitrogen, and sulfur. The metal is inert to acids, even to aqua regia at room temperatures, but is attacked by hot, concentrated acids, and especially by alkalis and oxidizing agents.3
Size for niobium sheet & plate products:
|Item||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Inquiry|
Standard Specification ASTM B 393-05 for niobium and niobium ribbon, Strip, Foil, Foil, Sheet, Plate.
This specification covers five grades of wrought ribbon, Strip, Foil, Foil, Sheet, Plate as follows:
1. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04200 -Type 1, Reactor grade unalloyed niobium;
2. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04210 -Type 2, Commercial grade unalloyed niobium;
3. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04251 -Type 3, Reactor grade niobium alloy containing 1% zirconium;
4. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04261 -Type 4, Commercial grade niobium alloy containing 1% zirconium;
5. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R0xxxx -Type 5, Residual Resistivity Ratio(RRR) grade pure niobium.
RRR values: guaranteed min. RRR 260 *,
* The Residual Resistivity Ratio RRR is defined as the ratio of electrical resistivity at 295K to electrical resistivity at 4,2K.
Chemical Composition for our Pure Niobium sheet and Niobium plate
|Material||Main Content||Impurities (no more than %)|
Pictures & Related Niobium Products